Self Adhesive Anti-slip Tapes
To be applied to surfaces where there may be a safety hazard due to slipping either in or out of doors.
Our self adhesive tapes are tough & durable and provides an excellent slip resistance because of the grip provided by the grit surface of the tape.
AS/NZ Slip Standards
All our self adhesive anti-slip tapes exceed the slip standards required.
Constructed of mineral coated plastic film, one side pressure sensitive adhesive protected by a removable liner.
Apply tape only to a clean, dry, grease & dust free surface. Press firmly into position to obtain maximum benefit from the pressure sensitive adhesive. Best adhesion at 23C. At low temperatures there is a chance of condensation forming & the tack of the adhesive can be reduced.
Click here to download information leaflet
Anti-slip Application Instructions
Click here to download instructions
Click here to view application procedures
18.3 metres in length.
- Black, Yellow & green available in 12mm, 25mm, 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm & 300mm widths.
- White, Grey, Red, Blue, Clear white & Heavy Duty available in 25mm & 50mm widths.
- Yellow/black stripe available in 25mm, 50mm, 100mm & 150mm widths
- Glow-in-the-dark available in 12mm, 25mm & 50mm widths.
- Non-Abrasive clear anti-slip tape available in 25mm & 50mm widths.
Also available: Self adhesive anti-slip mats 150mm x 600mm
“Watch Your Step”
Black mat with Glow- in- the- dark strip.
Click here to shop online
|Mineral Particles Grade||Aluminium Oxide
Course grit 24 and 36
|Holding Medium||Solvent acrylic adhesive|